Monday, February 3, 2014

Embree's EIGHT!

 
 Embree had a busy birthday weekend!
First on her birthday, the 1st the Braithwaite's were up visiting! Sean was able to get out of work to meet everyone for dinner.  It was so fun! We have such great friends and they have such great kids!  Cassie is leaving on her mission in two weeks. She is the sweetest girl and is such a great example! 
 
 

 
Dennis bought Bree a little Hostess Cake and we sung happy birthday to her.
Greta and Megan are the best!  I want them to be my best friends and hang out with them!

 
Mark and Dennis have just loved Ledger and are always helping/holding him!
 
After we ate we went home and had Betsy, Brad and kids over for cake.
 
 
Of course it was a Frozen birthday.  As you may know it's just a little popular so I couldn't find any decorations or party favors.  Anywhere.  So I made these cupcakes which were a big hit!  The kids were super impressed with the 'ice cubes'.  Heck, I was impressed with myself!
 

 
Then after church the next day Embree got baptized!

 


 
 


 

We are so proud of Bree for choosing to get baptized.  She is a great girl!  It was such a special day.  Everything went perfectly and Embree was glowing!  She even wanted to help clean up!!
 
 
Then we went home and had a big super bowl party!
 
 
 
We had great food and great company!
Now we can take a deep breath and relax!

No comments: