Wednesday, February 12, 2014

February

 
 
 
All ready for bed!
Sean's really missing the kids and vice versa. 
 Technology is great, being able to text pictures or face time really helps!
 

 
Jailbird.
 


 
The play gym!  I haven't gone is so long!  It's weird! 
SO weird especially without Bridgette! *sniff*
 
 
Kyran and Ledger playing with the curtain in Relief Society. 
 
 
Ledger got a little tangled up while my mom and I were cleaning behind the washer dryer-I don't think it had ever been cleaned!
 
 
 
 Ledger loves TV! I've never seen a baby sit and watch a whole movie! 
(Like that's a good thing!?!?)
He LOVES Frozen!
 
 
The kids spend hours outside sliding!  It's so fun I'll find Sean out there with them!
I love it too!  I have to make them wear their bike helmets now.  I was out there with them when one of them went flying into the woods and slammed into a tree.  I was shocked and asked if they were all right.  They were all laughing and Alanna yells "That's nothing, you should have seen Embree earlier!"  I was slightly horrified-so now helmets.  They come down our front yard (which is a hill) fly off one snow bank into the driveway and fly up the other side then immediately down into the wood 90 MPH! They are all equally as fearless-even the ones I'd never expect! 
 

No comments: