Saturday, January 25, 2014

January 2014

January has flown by!
We celebrated the new year with friends at Dennis and Brenda's a few houses down from us. 
We had a killer fireworks show courtesy of the guys. 
 
 
 
The kids are LOVING playing in the snow!

 
Dallin made and erupted his volcano he had gotten for Christmas.

 


Ledge is pulling himself up to everything!

 
Asleep in the Home Depot shopping car.
He transferred back to the car and home never waking up!
Those few months after their to big/heavy for the infant car seat are rough.
 
 
Happy Ledger!
 

 
Ledger LOVES Greek yogurt! 
While I ran upstairs he picked the yogurt cup out of the trash and pulled a (dirty) fork out of the dishwasher and fed himself the trace amount that was left in the cup.  I don't even know how he was able to make such a mess-he was covered!


 
Embree at the orthodontist.


Ledger and I visiting Dallin's classroom.
 
 
Ledger very happy to be riding in Sean's truck!


 
We love Sweet Frog!
  They always have 2 dairy free frozen yogurt options which is exciting for me because I don't eat dairy.
 
 

 
More yogurt eating, this time I let him feed himself!
 
 
Ledger has this super weird obsession with hugging the vacuum while it's running!
Excuse the snotty nose!

No comments: