11years!!
And because this how we roll I've been in the hospital on bed rest since the 17th! I'm 33 weeks today and hopefully I'll go home to sit on the couch for a month on Monday. Sean came in early this morning so we could talk with the doctor about 'the plan'. I wished him a happy anniversary when he walked in the door. He replied "aww, you remembered". (he's so easy to please!!). I sort of forgot last year, my awesome poker face gave it away. It was really because I had no idea what day of the week it was. Sean is seriously the best husband and best friend I could ever have. I thank Heavenly Father every single day for him. I would have crumbled years ago without him to lean on. Thank you, thank you to our awesome friends and family who never cease to amaze us with their help and support!! I truly feel like the luckiest girl in the world!!!

1 comment:
Megan, that stinks! Sorry about the bed rest, that is so hard! One of these days I will call you---I miss talking to you. Until then I will keep you in my prayers. Hang in there!
Post a Comment