Fall is here!
Trew and I went to the apple farm with friends.
Then we went again a week later with all the kids on their day off.
Thanks to our new friends in the ward our group looked like a homeschooling group. They have 7 kids 11 years to 2 months old. So we got a hay ride.
Trew loved this goat because it keep freaking out!
Our kids had no fear when they went over to the horses. They were petting them and rolling them apples. A few kids got shocked from the electric fence, (which I leaned on the whole time and never felt anything) Alanna's shreek scared the biggest one so we moved on. They might as well have just used two pieces of floss as a fence because what they had resembled it and I bet floss is cheaper. I can't believe they stay where they are supposed to be.
Once we got home the kids painted their baby pumpkin's and I made some baby slings. It was a fun day, I can't believe I didn't take one single picture of us actually picking apples!!












2 comments:
Megan...you look so darn cute! We miss your family, so fun to check out your blog. Keep up the good work!
hey, Flossie told me you guys talked the other day. I am thinking of you and your crazy life!
Post a Comment