Sunday, November 4, 2012

Dallin's Baptism

June 22, 2012 
 
 





 
 
 
 
Dallin was so excited to get baptized!  He's been counting down for months!  It was a beautiful day.  He asked Papa and Mimi to do the talks on baptism and the Holy Ghost.  He was grinning ear to ear all day.  We bought him a new suit and a white tie to wear (he LOVES to wear a suit) but the night before he told us he didn't want to wear it, he wanted to wear all white.  I wish he'd told me sooner, I could have bought him a pair of white pants!  Sean made a sweet slide show to play after they got changed.  I cried happy, happy tears!  Dallin then received the Gift of the Holy Ghost--we are SO proud of our Dallin.  As soon as the baptism was over and everyone started to file out for cake Sean scooted closer to me and told me that when they were waiting to go down into the baptismal font Dallin was smiling so huge and he said to Sean "I CAN'T stop smiling!".  I cried, then reminded Sean that Alanna said the EXACT same words to me when I was helping her through the door to the font.  Dallin is a special boy, we love him so much. 
 

No comments: