Friday, January 14, 2011

$443 Saved.

After a super fun lunch out with a few friends to celebrate dear Betsy's birthday I stopped by Old Navy to quickly have a shirt price adjusted that I had bought a few days before.
(They had charged me three times as much as it said on the tag.)
Right by the resister I saw a HUGE display of shoes, so of course I stopped! They were all $.88, .58, .38, and $.10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I bought 32 pairs of shoes!!

The employee was nice and let me put my arm loads down while I retreived more. She said "your going to make out soooo good!". I said "Hey, I have four kids under 8!! This is GREAT!"

7 comments:

Rufener Family said...

Love it when I run into things like that!

Jamie said...

That is awesome! I'm so jealous, we live an hour from Old Navy! And shopping online is npt the same.

Betsy said...

I am still gitty for you =0).

Anonymous said...

SCORE!!!

Ginny said...

wow!!! that is a steal!! awesome! all of those shoes are soo stinking cute too! way to go...maybe I should check out my old navy!!

Tuthill Family said...

Sweet! You really lucked out! You have such a cute family! We LOVED your Chirstmas card! (Sorry mine got to you so late... :) Every year Christmas seems to get more and more hectic. I can't image what it would be like with 4 kiddos! You are amazing! :)

Todd and Lisa said...

That is so cool! I want to come shopping with you---that is an amazing deal. Wow!