This was almost our Christmas card.
If one of the kids had been crying and I had been wringing some one's neck it would have been classic. ----------------
These past 12 months have flown by. It makes me sad and happy. We have had a lot of challenges this year but have made it through. We are so stinkin' blessed. I've decided to remember 2010 was the year Heavenly Father decided we were his favorites;). He believed in us when we didn't believed in ourselves. He has shown us we can do anything with His help.
I hope he finds someone else to be His favorite next year. 2011.
2 comments:
Classic parenting poses! Too bad a photo doesn't quite capture the acute blood pressure increase with which we're all too familiar.
Love it!
That is an awesome picture!! I thought it was hard getting a nice family picture with two kids, I cannot imagine four. Gotta love it! Those babies sure are cute though :)
Post a Comment