We went sledding with friends a couple of weeks ago.
Embree, Alanna and Trew LOVED it. The hill was a totally insane for little kids. We found a nice 'Dallin' size sledding spot last time we went sledding.
Embree showing no fear!
Alanna making her way back up the hill.
Megan pulling lazy Trew back up the hill.He must have went down with her 50 times. The crazier the better, I went down with him and we took a jump and flew off our sled and he just laughed and laughed.
Them at the top.
Embree chasing her sled that got away from her.
Success, she got it. I think she was saying "help me" while I was taking this picture. Notice Dallin is no where to be seen. He sat at the top most of the time then his hands were going to freeze off so I let him sit in the car. We went to a much smaller hill a week or so ago and Dallin decided he loved sledding and had a lot of fun. To be fair the first hill scared me too, I would only start half way down the hill!! We have our third snow day today, we'll be sure to do some more sledding!
2 comments:
How FUN! I need a snow day :) We're already in the 70s over here...where did winter go?!?!
Gotta love fresh power huh? (Much softer to land in!) Glad to see that you guys found some time to get out and enjoy it. I think we've had enough for awhile though! :)
Post a Comment