Ready for their first day at Disney.
First stop: buy Trewy his own set of ears!
Being the nice brother he is, he traded with Dallin so his big brother could have these very cool R2D2 ones.
Givin' and gettin' some hugs from Lotso.

The kids love having a morning dip in the pool.
It's almost like a bath right?
Soda. They (and I mean Trew) were so excited for 'oda.
Across the park the kids wanted their picture with Nemo and Marlin. I'm pretty sure they just wanted to climb up there like all the other kids were doing.
We spent a little time letting the kids make their mask's. Oh, that's not right. Now it's color a Duffy bear?!?! Who's that? They didn't care though they love coloring with markers because I never let them!
Dallin got to pick some lemon's.
I think he is wearing the same shirt as last time.
Who doesn't love a carousel ride at Magic Kingdom?


Embree was a little scared of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad after she went on it. She passed on round two. A couple days later I took her on it and now she says she LOVES it and say's it's NOT scarey.
The night before Thanksgiving my father in-law got tickets to the Heat Magic game. My first NBA game, it was really fun!
Just to prove I'm not vain I'll post this really awful picture of Sean and I.
Thanksgiving 2010.


Nope, not even close.









Trewy dog enjoying his soup. Trew and Embree LOVE soup.

After dinner we took our traditional family pictures outside, I'm still trying to put our Christmas card together so they are absent right now. We hit Animal Kingdom for the afternoon and saw a great Safari--they're not always so great.



It only took 7 pictures to get this one good one for our traditional "picture of the kids on the sidewalk at Hollywood Studios". Thankfully they are getting rid of the newerish parade at HS and going with a Pixar themed one. They got rid of the best parade in Disney World a few years ago.




This was the first day ever we chose to leave the park early to go home because the kids were so grumpy. Some of them were a bit out-of-control. (I'll give you a hint. He loves binky's, hitting, eating chips and drinking soda!)
Sunday we went to church and then across the street to the temple.






If only they'd all look at the camera the first time we wouldn't have to do all these...................




Right before we went on Kali River Rapids we ran into a family from our stake! My home ward actually, Roger and Melanie Crouse. It was so funny, we ran into them the next day at Magic Kingdom too.
The weater was perfect almost the whole trip, in the low 80's. The last two days it was real cold--just preping us to come home (we hit a snow storm in ME about an hour and a half away from our house) School was cancled the next day.



This is a fun story. So Trew (who's going to be three in 8 weeks) loves his binky. I get it. What's not to love, right?! While waiting in line for 'it's a small world' Trew watched the kids throw a penny or two in the water. (interesting side note: Disney cleans out all the money every couple of months and donates it to charity) I'm not sure what got into him but he sent his binky sailing over the railing and into the water. (keep in mind this is a boy will freak if you even LOOK at any of his things, cars mostly but binky for sure!) Everyone just stared blankly at it floating there in the water. The current picked it up so I ran down the landing just in time to watch it float out from under the walkway and toward the boats that were cruising by into the ride. I thought, super we're getting on a boat in 15 seconds or so and it'll float right to us. Nope. We saw it but it was about four feet out of our reach. Trew was not upset, you could see him thinking this whole thing through. We rode the ride listening to Trew say "binky?" every couple of minutes. I absently put his one other binky in my backpack that morning even though I'd been leaving it in his bed the whole trip. Fast forward about 1/2 hour and we load onto the Jungle Cruise---yep, another boat ride. YOU can see it coming can't you?? Well I did not. Sure enough 2 minutes into our ride in slow motion we watch him turn slightly and lob his binky overboard. He has quite the arm. Our jaws dropped, I couldn't believe he'd throw it again. He again seemed to deal with it when we told him it was gone. We stayed for the fireworks that night. He was so tired and just couldn't stop crying this pitaful cry. Not a screaming fit like he usually does.

A day or two later we went back to Magic Kingdom because they were filming the Christmas parade to be aired on Christmas day. (??? Sean said it was ruined for him now. He didn't like that it was really pre-recorded)
While it didn't go the way I'd planned--us sitting cheering for the floats as they went by--it was still fun and exciting. Everyone who was in the park that day was on Main Street (TONS of people) so the rest of the park was empty. We got to see lots of the floats go by as they were on their way to Main Street.
Grampy and Mimi met up with us at Pirate's to eat lunch. Then we hopped on the monrail to Epcot.
Smiling.

Trew excited to go on Toy Story 3.


First can I say I HATE cheating of any kind. Buuuuttttt Sean and I are dying to know how to cheat on Toy Story 3!!!! I'm ______ this close at looking online.......
It only took 7 pictures to get this one good one for our traditional "picture of the kids on the sidewalk at Hollywood Studios". Thankfully they are getting rid of the newerish parade at HS and going with a Pixar themed one. They got rid of the best parade in Disney World a few years ago.At Downtown Disney we all went to the movie theater and saw Rapunzel-which was really cute! After we had lunch and stopped at the Lego store play.




Trew ran around like a crazy man scaring/pushing/yelling at all the other kids. It must have been a lot of work because he crashed before dinner when we got back to the house.
This was the first day ever we chose to leave the park early to go home because the kids were so grumpy. Some of them were a bit out-of-control. (I'll give you a hint. He loves binky's, hitting, eating chips and drinking soda!)Sunday we went to church and then across the street to the temple.






If only they'd all look at the camera the first time we wouldn't have to do all these...................




Right before we went on Kali River Rapids we ran into a family from our stake! My home ward actually, Roger and Melanie Crouse. It was so funny, we ran into them the next day at Magic Kingdom too.
The weater was perfect almost the whole trip, in the low 80's. The last two days it was real cold--just preping us to come home (we hit a snow storm in ME about an hour and a half away from our house) School was cancled the next day.--------------------------------
We started another fun day at Magic Kingdom with Trew hugging Casey's legs (he must really loves his hot dogs!!) and saying "cheese".



This is a fun story. So Trew (who's going to be three in 8 weeks) loves his binky. I get it. What's not to love, right?! While waiting in line for 'it's a small world' Trew watched the kids throw a penny or two in the water. (interesting side note: Disney cleans out all the money every couple of months and donates it to charity) I'm not sure what got into him but he sent his binky sailing over the railing and into the water. (keep in mind this is a boy will freak if you even LOOK at any of his things, cars mostly but binky for sure!) Everyone just stared blankly at it floating there in the water. The current picked it up so I ran down the landing just in time to watch it float out from under the walkway and toward the boats that were cruising by into the ride. I thought, super we're getting on a boat in 15 seconds or so and it'll float right to us. Nope. We saw it but it was about four feet out of our reach. Trew was not upset, you could see him thinking this whole thing through. We rode the ride listening to Trew say "binky?" every couple of minutes. I absently put his one other binky in my backpack that morning even though I'd been leaving it in his bed the whole trip. Fast forward about 1/2 hour and we load onto the Jungle Cruise---yep, another boat ride. YOU can see it coming can't you?? Well I did not. Sure enough 2 minutes into our ride in slow motion we watch him turn slightly and lob his binky overboard. He has quite the arm. Our jaws dropped, I couldn't believe he'd throw it again. He again seemed to deal with it when we told him it was gone. We stayed for the fireworks that night. He was so tired and just couldn't stop crying this pitaful cry. Not a screaming fit like he usually does.
See so sad, huh? After I took this picture I wraped him up in his blanket and rocked him. He still cried on. Sean finally said he was going to go to the baby care center and buy a binky for him. I knew they only had Nuk's and that Trew would probably be offended and hate it but it was worth a shot. A few minutes later daddy/Trew's hero was back, he put the new binky in Trew's mouth and.....................he HATED it. Now the real crying began! I turned my head away from him (I was still rocking him) and said he might as well try it because it was the only one we had. After about a minute he put it in his mouth and two minutes later he was limp asleep in my arms.

A day or two later we went back to Magic Kingdom because they were filming the Christmas parade to be aired on Christmas day. (??? Sean said it was ruined for him now. He didn't like that it was really pre-recorded)
New binky.
While it didn't go the way I'd planned--us sitting cheering for the floats as they went by--it was still fun and exciting. Everyone who was in the park that day was on Main Street (TONS of people) so the rest of the park was empty. We got to see lots of the floats go by as they were on their way to Main Street.
Grampy and Mimi met up with us at Pirate's to eat lunch. Then we hopped on the monrail to Epcot.
Smiling.---------------------------------
You know your kid is proably to old for a binky and a sippy cup when he can open the sippy cup up and pour his own soda into it.

The girls got to hug Snow White while the rest of us ate carmels from the new German carmel shop. (we also ran into a client of Sean's from ME!) Sean bought me the BEST carmel apple ever! (good thing it was out of this world because it was $10!!!) We had one more delicious dinner--for my birthday (30). Too bad Sean got Burger King in VA for his birthday (35) dinner on our way down. We headed home the next morning. Can't believe we've gone, come home, and we've been home a week! With the binky story aside we only had one other funny story. Remember I have this great 5-6ish inch scar on my stomach?? Well three days before we were going to be leaving to come home I woke up in pain! About three by three inches of my incsioion scar was red and hurt! I didn't feel so great and once we got to Disney I went to first aid to have the RN's look at it and take my tempture. They said I should go to insta care and have them look at it. We left an hour or two later. Sean found one close to Sean's parents house. We got in SO fast and we're quickly sent on our way with a RX for antibiotic cream to rub on it. (I was doubting the diagnosis but by the next morning I felt 95% better!) While waiting for the RX to be filled we went to Panda Express. Get this my fortune read: Heath and happiness are in your future. (I hope so) Sean's said something about a dream he had was going to come true. (I know what he had recently dreamt about and I sincerely hope it doesn't!)

The girls got to hug Snow White while the rest of us ate carmels from the new German carmel shop. (we also ran into a client of Sean's from ME!) Sean bought me the BEST carmel apple ever! (good thing it was out of this world because it was $10!!!) We had one more delicious dinner--for my birthday (30). Too bad Sean got Burger King in VA for his birthday (35) dinner on our way down. We headed home the next morning. Can't believe we've gone, come home, and we've been home a week! With the binky story aside we only had one other funny story. Remember I have this great 5-6ish inch scar on my stomach?? Well three days before we were going to be leaving to come home I woke up in pain! About three by three inches of my incsioion scar was red and hurt! I didn't feel so great and once we got to Disney I went to first aid to have the RN's look at it and take my tempture. They said I should go to insta care and have them look at it. We left an hour or two later. Sean found one close to Sean's parents house. We got in SO fast and we're quickly sent on our way with a RX for antibiotic cream to rub on it. (I was doubting the diagnosis but by the next morning I felt 95% better!) While waiting for the RX to be filled we went to Panda Express. Get this my fortune read: Heath and happiness are in your future. (I hope so) Sean's said something about a dream he had was going to come true. (I know what he had recently dreamt about and I sincerely hope it doesn't!)

















5 comments:
What a fun trip! I'm jealous that you guys go down there so often!
i love all the pictures and am so glad you had such a fun family vacation! i hope that fortune cookie is right and that you will enjoy a healthy, happy year!!
Fun! I can't even imagine how long it took you to do this post with all those pictures! Loved looking at them though! I'm beyond jealous...I LOVE DISNEY! Next time, can we come?! PLEASE!
Looks like you guys had a blast! Happy 30th! I just have to ask though... What was Sean dreaming about?
How fun! One of these days we are truly going to join you for a good 'ol trip to Disney World.
Post a Comment