
Saturday the kids and I had a little photo shoot. I missed the beautiful leaves while I was cooped up in the hospital so we had to settle for brown and deary ones. Good thing the kids were bright and colorful! They were so patient. The bribe??......................pickles!

They love 'em!
**I'm feeling almost back to normal. Thank goodness!
6 comments:
SO.CUTE. Oh my goodness, I love your children! The tallest to shortest pic is adorable!
I'm glad you're feeling a lot better! And your kids are so cute---I love that pickles could even be a bribe for them, that would be a punishment for my kids!
they are adorable! and i am so glad you are feeling better. the pickles remind me of your sis-whenever we went to the movies she would get a pickle instead of popcorn:)
Your children are so beautiful! These pictures came out so nice, I love the different color vests. So Cute! I'm so happy you are home & doing better. We were thinking of you.
You have such a beautiful family. I can't believe you got all of them to look at the camera and smile at the same time! You have some serious skills - pickles or not! They came out great! Glad to hear you're feeling better. :)
darling kids! great pictures and really funny that pickles were the bribe. adam would've fallen for that bribe too. haha.
Post a Comment