Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Our Halls Are Decked


I love turning off all the lights and sitting by the tree.




I love Christmas lights so much. I have fond memories of my parents letting us take turns having a small ceramic lit up Christmas tree in our bedrooms at night. I decided to put up some lights in our kids rooms just for fun.
Peaceful little B.

Thumb sucker.
Notice the two binky's.

The first night the lights were up this is how I found Trew and Dallin.


Our friend Jessica and her cute kids Skylar and Maddy brought us over a adorable ginger bread nativity last night. Jessica read a story to the kids. The gingerbread peep played the part of baby Jesus. It was really funny to hear Embree say enthusiastically "Mom, can I eat baby Jesus!!!". Jessica and her family are so sweet, she has some of the best ideas!


Today I got to go to Dallin's class to help with GINGERBREAD HOUSES!! Dallin has been waiting for this day since the beginning of K last year!! He has the best teacher in the whole wide world: Miss Balentine! (Alanna had her for 1st too!) It's so fun getting ready for Christmas!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Love your decked halls! Those stockings make me miss Nana. Have a great holiday season. We love your family!

Brad and Rebecca said...

how funny, i went to high school with "miss Balentine" you'll have to tell her hello!

Todd and Lisa said...

Love your Disney trip---I'm so glad you're feeling better! We also put up lights in the kids rooms, we're all about Christmas lights here. I'll have to call you after Christmas or maybe in January when I've had some sleep and can speak in complete sentences again.