

Trew crying because I want him to go to the potty.
Alanna wanted Bambi so bad at Disney World.

Embree said "I hope I get a Rapunzel doll" at least a 100 times a day since December 1st.
Trew loves his cars.
Though Dallin doesn't look super excited. He was.
Trew checking out his new baby Buzz.He about killed himself this summer on every one's Razors.
He doesn't feel pain, I swear.

Breakfast. Then on to Mimi's.
He doesn't feel pain, I swear.

Breakfast. Then on to Mimi's.
We had a wonderful Christmas and are so blessed. Even though these pictures are all of the 'things' we got. The most important 'things' we got this Christmas season are in our hearts. We were able to teach our children more about the true meaning of Christmas and do a little bit of serving in the form of cookie making. It's funny how much that can mean to someone. Hope all our friends and family had a wonderful Holiday.



1 comment:
Great Pics! You have such a cute family! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope 2011 brings your family all good health! :)
PS: Sorry you got our card late!
Post a Comment