October 30th Sean and the kids did a little yard clean up.




Alanna as Dr. Quinn Medicine Women, Embree as Ariel, Trew Mickey Mouse (again), and Dallin as Mario.Then he (and my mom) put the kids in their costumes and brought the kids to see me in my lonely hospital room before heading over to the church to Trunk or Treat. He even brought the camera so I could see what they did all day. I missed them. I'm finally starting to feel good. Today has been a good day, yesterday was good too. Thanks to all my terrific friends and family for all the help. THANK YOU for your prayers, I could have done it without them. Really.
3 comments:
Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman? I'm sorry, but that's a riot.
Can I also say....and I mean this in all seriousness....that I hope you guys have the best insurance policy with the lowest deductible and the most perks in the entire world.
Are you home yet? I hope so <3
I too am chuckling over Dr. Quinn. Very clever and original!! Extra points for cuteness.
Hope you are feeling well and get to go home. Your children are beautiful and look so happy.
Megan, your kids look adorable in their costumes. I love that Alanna was Dr. Quinn. That's so creative!
I'm glad you're feeling better. Are you home yet?
Post a Comment