I wish this was today.
I wish I was Trew's Doggy.
Just goin' along for a ride.
Feeling the warn sun on my face.(not to mention I'd be full of nerveless fluff-that'd be so nice)
----------------------
My last wish is certainly true. *sniff, sniff* I have the best husband and friends a girl could ever ask for!! Thank you for all your help it means so much! In case you don't live near me and was wondering, I had another Crohn's flare up that landed me in the hospital Monday night until yesterday. I kinda wish I was still there...they have gooood pain medicine.


4 comments:
I'm glad to hear that you are back home. I know Morgan feels for you. You're in our prayers.
Hi there! Your family looks so sweet and wonderful. It is nice to get a sort of update on friends. How are you guys?
So sorry to hear that. Beautiful pictures of the bike riding though.. .the kids are certainly growing fast.
If I remember right, the Pita recipe I used doesn't use any dairy - should be a great one for you - and a fun family project. Little Peter loves using the Pizza cutter to cut out the chips.
(In case I had your email wrong, I also sent the links and info to Sean just in case)
I am so sorry! I will keep you in my prayers.
Post a Comment