Sean Megan Alanna Dallin Embree Trew Ledger
Ha! I love this. I'm impressed that they all seem to fit the same size diaper! Ha. You should add this to your Christmas Card... haha.
So funny and so cute!
I was thinking the same thing.....it would be really cute to use for the Christmas card. Maybe you could think os a cute, catch phrase to put on it.This is suuuuuper cute!!!Thanks for the chuckle:)
So funny!!! Those kiddos are hysterical!
This is Adorable! Too Funny! :o)
This is really cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ha! I love this. I'm impressed that they all seem to fit the same size diaper! Ha. You should add this to your Christmas Card... haha.
So funny and so cute!
I was thinking the same thing.....it would be really cute to use for the Christmas card. Maybe you could think os a cute, catch phrase to put on it.
This is suuuuuper cute!!!
Thanks for the chuckle:)
So funny!!! Those kiddos are hysterical!
This is Adorable! Too Funny! :o)
This is really cute!
Post a Comment