Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Blue Sky's.

Are heading our way???


We went on our little families annual trip to BH almost two weekends ago. We always make the best memories on the Island. Sigh.





As always we played a little soccer.


Ran around the baseball field.











Had some fun on the playground--then went downtown for ice cream.

This is Trewy-doggy. Trew's alter ego.
When he's in this 'personality' he actually listens. It's the only time Trew listens. When you treat him like a dog--so NOT kidding! I put his Elmo leash on so we could walk on the Shore Path (you can fall 15ft onto rocks/ocean) He had been having a major fit but when I asked him "Trew do you want to put your leash on and be a doggy?" he clamed right up, let me put the leash on and promtly dropped to all fours on the dirty sidewalk. He refused to stand, so I just walked my 2 1/2 year old to the park ;).


I'd heard that HUGE cruise ships are now stopping in BH but when we turned the bend and saw this baby out in the ocean I was impressed. This ship looked like it belonged in port in Maimi not Maine!

Family photo.

The kids got to pet a few dogs on the path.

Dallin showed us his muscles.

I love this rock wall. So pretty, huh?


Then we stopped for a quick dinner and found our kids new favorite place to eat. Taco Bell. They ate 12 taco's all by themselves!!! What a day!

5 comments:

Erika said...

haha, your Trewy-doggy cracks me up! That's awesome! And I love Alanna's face in the last picture. Such cute kids you have!

Emily S. said...

I love all these pictures. That is too funny about Trew. Leash and all.

Rufener Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great weekend! What a fun family trip! Love that rock wall! Congrats on Alanna getting baptized!

Tuthill Family said...

I love BH! It's always so pretty there. Looks like you guys had a great trip. I'm glad you could all get away... with your dog ;) That is really cute btw!

Leslie said...

What a fun trip. I love seeing your Trew stories...and knowing I'm not the only one with a wild 2 year old!

Hope you are feeling better.