Monday, October 11, 2010

Better Luck Next Time Trew!

So we've been down to one binky for a while now. Trew had been really good about leaving it alone under his pillow (he's only allowed to have it at nap and night time) until the past few weeks. Now he tries to sneak it all the time, so I have to hide it. He found it the other day and watched me put it on the smoke alarm. (I swear the only place he can't climb!) He thought the bathroom stool would help him reach it. No such luck.

4 comments:

Erika said...

Oooohh, poor Trew. If only he was Spiderman! :)

Betsy said...

That is too funny. Great picture =0).

Kristi said...

Love it! :)

Moses Family said...

That is hilarious!!! I've already got Monica down to pacifiers at naps and nighttime too...she's doing great! I swear sometimes she acts like she wants to go to bed just so she can have her pacifier though! :)