Need an indoor game to relieve boredom?



The kids got this really cute game, Tag Tails for Christmas a couple of years ago from Uncle Robb. It's kinda like flag football. I rotate all our toys so when we bring out the ones they haven't seen for a year they play with them like their brand new! They love to play with this game, especially since Trew is right into it with them this year!

February break the kids and I went to down to Shannon's for four days. We had such a great time. I never get any good shot's of the kids, this is the only picture I took. Bedtime. Trew's eye got this little tiny scratch on it on Tuesday afternoon by Thursday morning it looked like this...

It gave us quite a scare. Thank goodness for antibiotics! On that next Monday Shannon and the kids came up to our house to spend a few days. The kids (and moms) had a lot of fun again we were sad to see them go. I'm so happy it's almost the middle of March! Let the countdown to the end of tax season begin!
3 comments:
My boys would love "tag tails"-they love for me or their dad to get out and play football with them. Little Trew reminds me of your dad. You have such cute kids.
I love switching out the toys. They look like they had a great time doing it. Glad that you and Shannon had a great time!
The tag tails game looks like a ton of fun! What a great idea for a rainy day! Poor Trew. Looks like a preseptal cellulitis - good thing for antibiotics! Hope he's feeling better!
Post a Comment