The three big kids started swimming lessons a few weeks ago.




Our local pool does super cheap swimming lessons. Maybe it's because the dorky teenager's teach the lessons?? I dunno. It's a fun pool, the kids LOVE to swim. Trew and I sit and watch. No actually, I try to keep Trew from taking his clothes off and running (literally) into the pool.
Now donuts....




Boston Cream ones to be exact. Saturday we had a primary activity at church. They (we) served donuts and milk. (and a whole bunch of crap...carrots, crackers, grapes) The children were only allowed two little donuts a piece (yeah, that wasn't going over very well) so I told my children that I'd stop and get them a big donut on the the way home. (I REALLY needed a big donut after that activity) So we go through the drive through and go home. The kids eat their donuts (instead of lunch), Trew takes a nap, the other kids play. Around 4pm or so Trew's back up and I find him up to the counter (that I never washed off after donuts) l-i-c-k-i-n-g the cream off the counter. Instead of being grossed out by the fact the that the cream was hardened and completely dry, I just laughed and got the camera out!! Hey, it'd been a rough day!
1 comment:
my kind of kid!
Post a Comment