Our plane had to be de-iced before we could take off and head to Sunny Florida for two weeks.



The kids love to fly. Thankfully, Trew watched Mickey Mouse Club House a lot.



We got in to Orlando before 11:00.
(Thanks to Gary for bring us to the airport so early, 4:30am)
We went to Mimi and Grampy's house dropped off our suitcase's got the stroller and went to Hollywood Studios. These pictures above crack me up. Sean went behind the cut out and told me to take a picture. Then each of the girls without being told what to do, made his exact face!



I made shirts for Mimi and Grampy. We get lots of complements on them.

Boy if you even KNEW what was behind this picture. Alanna has the memory of an elephant-she never forgets. She's been talking about getting a baby Marie for months. Who would have know they were going to be so hard to find I would have bought one in July and saved it for this trip! Long story short Disney said they were all sold out (at two different parks AND Downtown Disney) one cast member said "the only place you still might find one is France, in Epcot". As soon as we walked in the park Sean (and Trew) took off on a Lazy Fart Cart to France. You can see from the picture he found one. It was one of FOUR left! Later in our trip a guy said to Sean "where did you find that my kid wants one". Sean said "good luck buddy because there was only three left" Alanna was grateful to have baby Marie.
Trew and Embree waiting for Dad to meet up with us.

Trewy on wheels! He's a mad man!

See Trew's shoe. He only kick it off 342 times. We had to go buy him some new shoes because these sandals were hurting his fat little feet. He kicked one of his NEW shoes off and lost it. After this picture Embree turned to wave to Donald and she flapped her arms like a duck and said quack, quack, quack. Donald copied her and she laughed SO hard. It was so cute!

Their direction was "stop, I want to take a picture of you. Smile".

This, my friends, is my view of Disney. Per Sean's request (it's not a bad one) he pushes the stroller, the older children have to stay BESIDE the stroller (if I had a dime every time I say that!), and I bring up the rear. Not a bad view if I do say so myself. It's effective, we've yet to loose a kid. Although, we had a close call this trip.

Marie. (nice red eye!!)



Sean's birthday was November 20th. He's 34! We ate dinner in Mexico, YUM! Went on some more rides then came back to the house to have cake, fight with Dallin's new red Lightsaber, blow party favors and put the kids to bed.


Embree has NEVER been able to blow one of these out before. Ever. So glad that P-flap wasn't for nothing! She was so proud! I'm smiling just looking at the picture. She's such a trooper.

This was Trew's favorite ride! He screamed when I took him off the first ride. I had to tell him we'd go again.
Look at his chub cheek smiling!!!

This, my friends, is my view of Disney. Per Sean's request (it's not a bad one) he pushes the stroller, the older children have to stay BESIDE the stroller (if I had a dime every time I say that!), and I bring up the rear. Not a bad view if I do say so myself. It's effective, we've yet to loose a kid. Although, we had a close call this trip.

Marie. (nice red eye!!)



Sean's birthday was November 20th. He's 34! We ate dinner in Mexico, YUM! Went on some more rides then came back to the house to have cake, fight with Dallin's new red Lightsaber, blow party favors and put the kids to bed.


Embree has NEVER been able to blow one of these out before. Ever. So glad that P-flap wasn't for nothing! She was so proud! I'm smiling just looking at the picture. She's such a trooper.

This was Trew's favorite ride! He screamed when I took him off the first ride. I had to tell him we'd go again.
Look at his chub cheek smiling!!!FYI: Trew LOVED every ride this time. He was great! Minus his shoes. He even took a nap for an hour or two everyday. We just layed him in the back of the stroller with his binky and blanket and he's fall right asleep. No joke, almost every time he was out in a few minutes!


See Trew holding the old man's hand?


He wouldn't hold my hand, which is why he's on a leash.
(note: Trew's nose, he fell on his face with his binky in.)
Getting ready to eat lunch, Disney World style.





We were walking by Mrs. Potts Cupboard when an cast member walks straight up to Alanna and asks her if she'd like this delicious vanilla ice cream cone! How's that for magic??!! Luckily, one giant ice cream cone is plenty big enough for three little tongues. Trew was a little disgruntled. He likes to hold his own things. And not give them back.




See Trew holding the old man's hand?


He wouldn't hold my hand, which is why he's on a leash.
(note: Trew's nose, he fell on his face with his binky in.)
Getting ready to eat lunch, Disney World style.


Those are some serious caulk skills, huh? It's amazing right??!!


We were walking by Mrs. Potts Cupboard when an cast member walks straight up to Alanna and asks her if she'd like this delicious vanilla ice cream cone! How's that for magic??!! Luckily, one giant ice cream cone is plenty big enough for three little tongues. Trew was a little disgruntled. He likes to hold his own things. And not give them back.


This is funny. Dallin wanted to be Darth Maul. We were imformed that it was too scarey for Magic Kingdom-but we could have it done at Hollywood studios!! He settled for 'Lion Prince'.
Sean, I mean Trew really wanted it!

Trew loves these sunglasses. He took such good care of them, he didn't loose or break them. I wish he cared as much about his brand new shoe as he did those $1 glasses. He put them on like Sean. It's hard to see Sean's glasses on his head in this picture.

Embree was DYING to see the new princess-Tiana. The prince confinsed Dallin to come on over and be in the picture. Embree's going to be very happy on Christmas day when she get's a Princess Tiana doll.


Embree went on Kali River Rapids FOUR times in a row. A new family record. Oh, yeah Sean did too. Alanna only lasted twice. It was a very rainy day-so, no line. They let you go around and around and around. Dallin refused to go so he waited with Trew and I while the rest went. At one point a group of hefty teenage boys in football uniforms 'walked by me (you can stand on a bridge and watch your family/friends ride by) and said "you little girl was laughing her face off at us the whole ride!" I said "I believe it!" I brought changes of clothes for everyone so once the girls and Sean changed we......

And Thumper.

Belle and Snow. Mimi and Grampy's Chihuahua's. They vaction with us everywhere.

Some nice people gave our kids bread to feed the ducks when we got out of the car to go eat Thanksgiving dinner. I think the ducks were off to be the alligotor's dinner.
Boys.
Girls. Loving each other.
Getting ready to eat a delicious Thanksgiving meal! It was great.



Trew loves these sunglasses. He took such good care of them, he didn't loose or break them. I wish he cared as much about his brand new shoe as he did those $1 glasses. He put them on like Sean. It's hard to see Sean's glasses on his head in this picture.

Embree was DYING to see the new princess-Tiana. The prince confinsed Dallin to come on over and be in the picture. Embree's going to be very happy on Christmas day when she get's a Princess Tiana doll.


Embree went on Kali River Rapids FOUR times in a row. A new family record. Oh, yeah Sean did too. Alanna only lasted twice. It was a very rainy day-so, no line. They let you go around and around and around. Dallin refused to go so he waited with Trew and I while the rest went. At one point a group of hefty teenage boys in football uniforms 'walked by me (you can stand on a bridge and watch your family/friends ride by) and said "you little girl was laughing her face off at us the whole ride!" I said "I believe it!" I brought changes of clothes for everyone so once the girls and Sean changed we......
And Thumper.

Belle and Snow. Mimi and Grampy's Chihuahua's. They vaction with us everywhere.

Some nice people gave our kids bread to feed the ducks when we got out of the car to go eat Thanksgiving dinner. I think the ducks were off to be the alligotor's dinner.
Boys.
Girls. Loving each other.
Getting ready to eat a delicious Thanksgiving meal! It was great.

Family pictures outside after dinner.

Darth Mo.

Watching the Indiana Jones Stunt Show. Sean and I joked that we were going to volunteer to be in the show so we wouldn't have to sit with our kids. It was funny. When they asked for Volunteer's Sean jokingly slightly raised his hand, I glared at him. He put it up a little further. So I stood up and waved my hands around. But then quickly sat down while we giggled together. I love him.

Our room, aka "The Jungle Room". They were all watching TV, Trew saw them all laying down and crawled up in between Alanna and Embree. He looked at Alanna and put his hands under his chin the way she had hers. Copy cat.

Siblings enjoying a ride on TTA.
Embree wanted to measure herself to see if she could go on Big Thunder Mountian Raildroad. She's just about an inch too short. The cast member ran after us and gave her this 'fastpass' that says next time she visits WDW she can have a fastpass for this ride. It was so cute, she was excited! She's loves rides! We got this Mickey ice cream and shared it while Dallin, Alanna, and Sean were on the ride. Lucky for us Trew was napping.




A Sunday afternoon trip to the temple.

Later that day we went and checked out the Ft. Wilderness resort. Very cool.

Waiting for The Festival of the Lion King to start.


Dallin got picked to demonstrate the sound a lion makes. He also got to be a part of the show. Both girls wouldn't go up. I'm still not sure why. Embree said something about Simba eating her...
Tradition.


Embree had a list of people she wanted to 'meet' this trip. It's so funny to remember Alanna and Dallin being afraid of the characters. Lots of kids are, you should see some kids freak out!
The dad watching us put them all in there for a picture said "I need on of those at home".
Sean's favoite piano player. The kids danced to all his tunes.



Darth Mo.

Watching the Indiana Jones Stunt Show. Sean and I joked that we were going to volunteer to be in the show so we wouldn't have to sit with our kids. It was funny. When they asked for Volunteer's Sean jokingly slightly raised his hand, I glared at him. He put it up a little further. So I stood up and waved my hands around. But then quickly sat down while we giggled together. I love him.

Our room, aka "The Jungle Room". They were all watching TV, Trew saw them all laying down and crawled up in between Alanna and Embree. He looked at Alanna and put his hands under his chin the way she had hers. Copy cat.

Siblings enjoying a ride on TTA.
Trew napping. He fell asleep with his shades on.
Embree wanted to measure herself to see if she could go on Big Thunder Mountian Raildroad. She's just about an inch too short. The cast member ran after us and gave her this 'fastpass' that says next time she visits WDW she can have a fastpass for this ride. It was so cute, she was excited! She's loves rides! We got this Mickey ice cream and shared it while Dallin, Alanna, and Sean were on the ride. Lucky for us Trew was napping.



A Sunday afternoon trip to the temple.

Later that day we went and checked out the Ft. Wilderness resort. Very cool.

Waiting for The Festival of the Lion King to start.


Dallin got picked to demonstrate the sound a lion makes. He also got to be a part of the show. Both girls wouldn't go up. I'm still not sure why. Embree said something about Simba eating her...
Tradition.

Embree had a list of people she wanted to 'meet' this trip. It's so funny to remember Alanna and Dallin being afraid of the characters. Lots of kids are, you should see some kids freak out!
The dad watching us put them all in there for a picture said "I need on of those at home".
Sean's favoite piano player. The kids danced to all his tunes.

I think the Coke Pavilion has converted them. (diffent Coke soda's from around the world) Well, Dallin still hates it. Embree loves it, Trew loves it, and Alanna pretends to love it. I can tell she's not really crazy about it.






His blanky doubled as a towel.






I had to drag him outta there.
Odd how he hates to lay back in the tub to rinse his hair.
His blanky doubled as a towel.One last 'meeting'.
We had a great vacation and were suprised to have some 60 degree weather to come home to. It made the transition very nice. Florida in November can be cold or hot. One day it could be in the 50's and the next in the 80's. Two November's ago it was so cold I almost had to go buy more pants for everyone. This trip we only used pants twice!!! I can't believe we've been home a little over a week. Especially when I look around and see our house all decked out for Christmas and about 8 inches of snow on the ground. I can't believe it's DECEMBER!











4 comments:
It looks like you all had a wonderful time!! (I'm so jealous)!!
So fun! Loved all the pics.
How fun! I'm totally jealous! I LOVE Disneyworld and it's been almost 2 years since the last time I was there :( I love your matching t-shirts too!
What great family memories and the joy you see on your children's faces. Looks like everyone had a blast. I am really missing those warm winter days.
Post a Comment