Thursday, December 17, 2009

Festival of Lights Parade







Alanna and Jesse with their coach(s).

Alanna twirled in a parade the weekend we got home from Florida. Oh, my gosh was she so cute!!! I dropped her off with her group and took a few pictures, my camera died after taking three!! I was so sad. Alanna's buddy Jesse twirls with her, so once she arrived Amy and I left them to go find a spot and watch the parade. It was COLD, I brought blankets and had everyone bundled up but it wasn't enough. Sean and Glen went to move a car and bring back hot cocoa for everyone. While we waited I was so excited for Alanna, a little bit nervous too! It was cold and she wasn't dressed super warm. I worried she'd be tired and cold and not really into doing her routine. Was I ever wrong, she was twirling her little heart out! Our group of friends and family cheered so loud for her and Jesse. I wish we got a picture of her face she was so annoyed we were yelling her name! (she hates to be the center of attention) She did so good I was SO proud of her. She loves twirling.


2 comments:

Emily S. said...

Ok, she needs to stop growing up! She's a cutie!

Stinson Family said...

She looks soo adorable. Pretty as a princess!