Sean and Dallin had a super fun daddy-son outing the other day.

Sean picked Dallin up at school a little early to go see
Star Wars in concert.


They had a yummy dinner at Margaritas.

Dallin was SO excited. Like his tie fighter?

Sean got the CUTEST video of Dallin doing a little happy dance when he saw the big poster behind him.
For a few hours before the concert they got to walk around and meet lots of characters and see lots of memorabilia. I don't know who had more fun???!!


Dallin (and dad) with a clone trooper.

Dallin with a storm trooper.

Dallin meeting R2D2.

X wing fighter and an Ewok.

Dallin with the the Jedi Master.

Tie fighter pilot.


Finding their seats. The concert was great. (so they say) It had the Philharmonic Orchestra playing the music from Star Wars with scene's from all 6 episodes playing on a 90ft HD screen, with a laser show.

My personal favorite picture--- Dallin using the force to choke Darth Vader!
3 comments:
I love that Dallin used the force to choke Darth Vader! That's too funny. I'll have to check and see if this Star Wars thing is coming to California for Kai.
I love it! Oh i wish we had known about it, we would have brought Skyler in a heart beat. Dallin looks so happy though, sean too.
wow! Is that a traveling concert? I know a few boys (including Luke) who would love it.
Post a Comment