Sunday, August 23, 2009

Summer Days

We are busy playing hard.



Trew's new smile when you tell him to say "cheese".

Alanna playing "puppies".

Dallin swinging.

Embree pausing for a moment so I could take a picture.

Some of the tons of kids we all have!
In order Nora, Gwen, Embree, Dallin, Luke, Alanna, Kennedy, Alli (in front), Jessica, and Liv!

Alanna is learning to swim with out floaties! Here she is under the water!

Embree's getting ready to jump in!

Dallin and his beloved (and already lost) goggles. What was I thinking when I bought light blue? We have swam EVERY stinkin' day we could this summer, sadly our pool hopping has come to an end. Bridgette's parent sold their house so now we don't have 'cold' pool to go to. (my in-laws have the 'warm' pool) We have had some great weather, in the 90's the past two weeks! Unbelievable if you think back to a month ago when it wouldn't stop raining.




Trew's favorite spot in the house.





He plays in the cupboard all day long. He puts his toys in it. He climbs in and closes the door. He sits while he eats a snack or takes a drink. He loves to take out the cereal boxes from the other side and munch until I catch him. They all love to hide in there while they play hide and go seek. I don't have the heart to put a child lock on it, even though I'm getting real sick of him getting into the cereal!


Just to hear you fellow New Englanders groan, we're going to need these babies in the near future. I hear the Farmer's Almanac is predicting snow in October this year!! AHHHH!

We went to the Transportation Museum the other day, it was neat!

Ouch!



This is a splinter that Embree got a few weeks ago. She didn't say a word, it was Alanna who started freaking out telling me Embree had a splinter. It took a bit of work to get it out.















4 comments:

Moses Family said...

I love Trew's "Cheese" smile!! He's getting so big! All of them are! We need to come visit again!!! :)

Brad and Rebecca said...

cute pictures! Where are the Rands moving to???

Betsy said...

What fun pictures. I Love Trew's smile. It makes him look so grown up. What a handsome little man....and smart too, I love his little seat in the kitchen =0).

Leslie said...

Looks like you guys have been having a fun summer. Glad it finally warmed up so you could have summer!