Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Our baby is seven.

She wanted a puppy party this year.


The kids got to do a race to earn their licences. They had to preform a trick, toss a dog bone into a bowl, frisbee catch, run, and catch a ball. They got a treat too, cute little dog paw lollipops that the kids and I made.

Sean and I had a little miscommunication. He was planning a Mexican dog party, I only heard dog party. Alanna loves Chihuahuas and had Mimi bring one of hers with a sombrero and serape.



Alanna doesn't allow us to sing Happy Birthday to her, we just get to yell Happy Birthday all together. This year we were able to look at her. (last year we all had to turn around)

It was a super yummy cake!


Pinata time!





Trew sneaking some cake off an abandoned plate.


I can't believe we have a seven year old! When we put her to bed last night Sean said 'seven years ago right now mom was getting ready to have you' *sniff, sniff*. She's getting so big. Alanna is truly the best big sister. She LOVES her siblings so much. She is a great daughter too! She loves to help. She loves to read and write-she's always got a story going. Dallin and Embree were so excited for her. Embree said "appy rday Ayaya" a hundred times. On the way inside last night I overheard Dallin say "this was the BEST birthday party ever!"













3 comments:

Memories by Melissa Photography said...

We had so much fun!!!! Happy Birthday Alanna! We love you!!

Stinson Family said...

Abigail loves your cake and the dog pops. She kept saying puppy and barking. You have great ideas. I may borrow some if that is alright.

Chris and Flossie said...

I can't believe you have a 7 yr old. Here I am thinking Carson turning two is a huge deal.