
Family photo.

The boys in playing Fireman. Showing me their muscles!

All the grandkids got the cutest rubber boots. They love them.


The girls with their special Savannah presents.
All us kids.

Me and my sisters.

Alanna loves to pose for the camera. She's holding Aunt Bonnie's dogs.

Sean sandwich.

We all played a little Wii.

Trew learned how to wave hi!

We spend Christmas Eve at my parents house. This year was like every other we hung out, ate, laughed, and ate some more! Crap, I just remembered I didn't eat ANY Mexican cheesecake. Brian my sisters husband only had a short break from work to come over so they could pass out their special gifts to us all. Each cousin got a blanket, stuffed animal, and a pillow case from Savannah. (the girls got a wand too) it was the sweetest thing ever! All the gifts were signed Savannah. I quickly followed their heart felt gifts with the a poem that I printed and framed for them called My First Christmas in Heaven. (you can read it on her blog) Lots of tears were shed. Not sad ones, at least for me. Healing ones. It was a great afternoon. I found out a week or so before that my brother, Sean and his girlfriend are moving to Arizona so it was nice to spend time with them. We headed home in complete freezing rain. It took us about twice as long to get home and we never went above 24mph!

1 comment:
What a great evening for you and your family. I am glad that you made it home safely. We had freezing rain today and where we live they don't believe in sand trucks. I stayed home for the day.
Post a Comment