Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas goodies







We've gotten some REALLY good Christmas treats this year! These were given to us by our favorite carmel apple making friends. They were EXCELLENT. Thank you. We are still polishing off some other treats some other friends dropped by and I received more terrific treats from a friend today. Going right along with all this sweet talk Embree has a cavity..............she went to see Uncle Brad today and he says it needs to be filled. She has two teeth on her non-cleft side that are fused together. The cavity is right in the indent where they should be separated. We've been brushing them real good but, it didn't help. Poor Bee.


2 comments:

Amy and Glen said...

MMMM, those look soo yummy. We had some great one too. Poor embree, Jessica always has a cavity, her poor mouth is full of silver.

Stinson Family said...

They look great. I wish that I could have had one.