Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Day



The kids slept in until 6:30am this year! We had a great Christmas morning all home together. Our neighbor brought over bread and cookies at 9am! So we had a sweet breakfast! I told Sean I wish I could freeze time. The kids were so cute opening presents. Their all at great ages.

Dallin wanted a Wall E so bad at Disney World we saved it for Christmas. He was very happy.


The girls opening some of their gifts. Alanna got some dog clothes and a penguin she wanted really bad from DW. Embree got all the Little Mermaid figurines. She's played with them non-stop since Christmas. Trew got a cute pair of shoes! Hey, he's only 10 months old!


Around noon we headed over to Sean's parents house for their celebrations.


Alanna with Laken.


Dallin opening some of Uncle Robby's gifts.





Trew climbing on some presents.




Embree in her new Snow White dress with her baby Snow White!











1 comment:

Stinson Family said...

Your children look soo adorable. I love the faces of children on Christmas morning.