



My sister invited me to go scrapbooking with her and her friends this past weekend. I got 34 pages done! ALL of Dallin's baby book! (alright, so I have a little more journaling to do...) We had a good time eating snacks, singin' along with Air Supply, talking, and of course scrap-ing. It was fun for me to get to know Nikki (we shared a table) and see everyone pages. Dang, their all very good. Can't wait 'til next time!!! Thanks to all who watched my kids on Friday and to my sweet hubby!

My dad's surgery went really well, he went home last night. We are just waiting for pathology reports to come back to see if the cancer has spread. (which they don't think it has) I love my dad so much, he has always been a great example to me. All day Friday I kept singing this primary song in my head: "My daddy is my favorite pal, and he helps me every day. It's plain to see I want to be like him in every way. He teaches me that honesty is best in all I do. I'm very glad that he's my dad and I know he loves me too!" He was a great dad to me growing up.
8 comments:
I loved getting to know you, too. Can't wait until next time! Thanks for uploading the pics! I will need copies of them to scrapbook with.
Glad to hear your dad is on the mend. I can't believe you got so many pages done! I'm jealous. :) Sounds like a lot of fun.
I gotta admit, with a little Air Supply, there's nothing you can't do....
glad your dad's surgery went well!
I wish I could get away from my kids and get some scrapbooking done. Looks like you had fun!
We have been praying for your dad and your family and will continue to do so. I'm glad his surgery went well. Keep us posted.
I was so glad to hear that the surgery went well! Hopefully he recovers quickly. We're keeping him in our prayers. :)
Your weekend sounds so fun! I would love to get away and have no excuses to get caught up on my scrapbooking. I haven't done anything since we had Colby!
We've been thinking of your Dad and waiting to hear updates from Bruce. Hope to hear more good news.
I can't wait to do it again, I'm so glad you come!!!!
Love you!!
It look like you all had a great time. I need to do something like that here. I am really behind on mine. That is good news that your dad surgery went well and that they think it is all gone.
Post a Comment