Last Family Home Evening Sean had the lesson, he gave the kids each their own BOM. They were SO excited. They both were turning the pages when Dallin said to Sean "Dad, show me which page Popcorn Popping is on". So cute!
Oh Megan, that is cute! I know that my brother and sister-in-law gave their kids their own scriptures at a young age and even wrote their names on the front with gold marker. The kids were so proud to take their scriptures to church...just like mom and dad!
Too funny! Dallin is such a cutie. Kai LOVES the popcorn popping song. Whenever we go anywhere in the car he asks to listen to the "Opcorn" song. I've even started saying "opcorn" on accident! Kids are so funny!
Ya gotta love the things kids say! I know it's kinda early but in my "nesting" I have been wanting to send out xmas cards...could you email me your new address? kjaxhoops@yahoo.com
so adorable! i'm so sad you're in FL because i'm going to be in Maine on Tuesday night till Dec 2!!! But I hope you have a great Thanksgiving! Love you guys.
8 comments:
Oh Megan, that is cute! I know that my brother and sister-in-law gave their kids their own scriptures at a young age and even wrote their names on the front with gold marker. The kids were so proud to take their scriptures to church...just like mom and dad!
Oh my gosh...that is so stinkin' cute! I love all the funny things kids say.
That is really cute! If he finds it I would love to know where it is too. I love children's excitment over the scriptures.
Too funny! Dallin is such a cutie. Kai LOVES the popcorn popping song. Whenever we go anywhere in the car he asks to listen to the "Opcorn" song. I've even started saying "opcorn" on accident! Kids are so funny!
Ya gotta love the things kids say! I know it's kinda early but in my "nesting" I have been wanting to send out xmas cards...could you email me your new address? kjaxhoops@yahoo.com
Your children are just the cutest. I stole your Monson quote "Find joy in the journey" for my page...it's such a simple yet profound thought.
so adorable! i'm so sad you're in FL because i'm going to be in Maine on Tuesday night till Dec 2!!! But I hope you have a great Thanksgiving! Love you guys.
Good idea, it's funny because I was just thinking I needed to get atleast Hayden one. Hope Florida is treaing you well. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment