I was so sad to hear about Amy Tang. I can still hardly believe it. It sounds like the funeral is in Canada. Do you know if they'll do anything in Bangor?
I was able to get over to the hospital and visit with your mom & dad the Sunday before last. They were hoping to get home Tuesday or Wednesday. How are things?
3 comments:
We're thinking of you all. We love you!
I was so sad to hear about Amy Tang. I can still hardly believe it. It sounds like the funeral is in Canada. Do you know if they'll do anything in Bangor?
Oh I sure hope and pray that your dad will be okay Megan...Did I just read that something happened to sister Tang?
I was able to get over to the hospital and visit with your mom & dad the Sunday before last. They were hoping to get home Tuesday or Wednesday. How are things?
Post a Comment