
The girls waiting to meet Ariel.......

They were so excited. I have great video footage. They loved it. I love them. Not enough to wait in line another 40 minutes to see her again though. No, really I would. It was a little to cold that day for Embree to be wearing only her Belle dress but Sean's parents hadn't met up with us yet to bring Embree some fresh clothes. That morning we stopped at Krispy Kreme for doughnuts (of course) just as the wonderful women was handing us our sweet smelling box of yummy light fluffy doughnuts I looked back at our kids and saw Embree COVERED in her oun puke. DARN. She completely ruined my doughnut. While we were meeting Ariel the boys were off on the Astro Orbiter Dallin's new favorite ride!
An oldy but goody.

Trew trying on a green marshen hat.

The Thomas family with Stitch. (are kids don't even watch him)

Dinner in the ice cave room.


Tom Sawyers Island (a Thomas Family First)


I'm to tired to mess around with the order of these last pictures. This was to be our last day at Disney because after eating at the new T Rex restaurant in Downtown Disney (think Rain Forest Cafe, it was very fun) I broke my 7 year no-puking stretch. (pretty good considering I've had three kids since the last time I've puked) Let me clarify I did not puke because of the restaurant it was very good in fact. I just picked up what Trew and Embree had. Lucky me. Sean took Alanna, Dallin, and Trew to Epcot the next day for everyone else's last day at Disney. They had a good time. I was on the couch at home flat on my back, praying I'd find a way to strap a toliet to my butt and my face for the plane ride home the next day! Seriously, I had Depends on hand just in case. Lucky for me I didn't have to use them.

1 comment:
I think every man needs to wear a sling - I Love it!
Post a Comment