


So, yesterday morning we awoke to Embree COVERED in black Sharpie ink. She retrieved one out of the kitchen drawer, where of course I didn't think she could reach. She colored her arm, face, and legs. Lucky for her nothing else. What a relief. Last night we had some friends over for dinner and a game. During the game Sean thought he heard Embree get out of bed, but I said no, nope I don't hear anything. So fast forward to 8:50pm when our friends leave I hear some noise from upstairs. We both run up the stairs and find Embree covered in lotion. She went over to the tub and kept saying mess, mess. I about pulled all my hair out of my head. And Sean said get the camera!
6 comments:
I hope that wasn't expensive lotion! :)
I never think to get the camera when my kids do stuff like that. That's hilarious! What a handful! She sounds like she would get along with Kai perfectly.
*sigh* The terrible twos have arrived....we are doing the EXACT same things with Isabelle right now, its funny to see that we arent the only ones!
Been there with Coy but luckily for me it was during the day so we caught it right off, but it was right after bath time. They are so much alike it kills me.
She look so cute! It is amazing what they can get into and how quickly. And in her case quietly. Good luck ;)
Mia has been doing the same thing lately with that really thick Waterbabies sunblock. Argh!
Post a Comment