
He's home and on the mend. He spent last night in the hospital and came home around ten this morning. Everything went well. The doc gave me pictures of it still in his belly. The kids (Alanna and Dallin) LOVED to see what was giving daddy a boo boo. I think the pic's are cool too, Sean however does NOT. I wanted to post them, he does not. I just won at Monopoly, he did not.
4 comments:
Have a quick and "uneventful" recovery!
Hey Megan. It is great to hear from you! What great family and super cute kids! I love the picture with the tape over their mouths!
I hope you recover well and soon, Sean! Megan, I hope everything is going well for you. You've had a lot going on in the last several months!
Hey atleast when it's all over there will be no misterious back pain and Sean can be more active like he likes. Sorry I haven't called I know your probably busy with you two surgeries and I have been crazy busy too but without a good excuse like you. Hope both boys are feeling better.
Post a Comment