Thursday, June 5, 2008

On a roll....


Monday Trew rolled over from his back onto his tummy and then back again. About a month ago he rolled from his tummy to his back a bunch of times but that was just because his melon was so heavy. These rolls are on purpose. Now I need to remember not to leave him on the couch by himself!!! He rolls ALL the time now. And he's a puker so I have to keep a close eye on him so he doesn't puke all over the rug! He has learned how to grab all his toys and chew on them. He LOVES to eat his hands, you'd think I dipped them in sugar! He follows me when I walk by him (I am after all his breakfast/lunch/dinner!). And he LOVES it when his dad makes.....farting noises! Yep, he's his daddy's boy!! In the next week or two I'm going to bust out the Exersaucer. He's movin' on and up it this world.

3 comments:

Todd and Lisa said...

He's so cute! I can't believe he's rolling already! Maybe my kids are just slow. Wait, they are! It's nice, actually. Yeah, we would forget occasionally and leave them on the couch or bed. Then you hear that heart-stopping thump. Good luck!

Smith Living said...

What a great shot of him. I can't imagine Grady doing that. Glad it's you and not me.

Stinson Family said...

WOW, Abby just started rolling over about a month ago. And thankfully she learned how to get back up this past week. He is really cute!