




Saturday we head up to the University to help out at Special Olympics. It so fun to get to go with the whole family! (Sean had to be there for YM's) It was cloudy and cold when we got there but it turned out really nice! We spent most of our time there setting up over 1,000 chairs (plus tables) in the field house for a big dinner that night. Our kids were really good. They ran around the track and even helped with the chairs! Trew was a good little dude and just sat in the stroller. We all ate donuts, cheered for the Olympians, and saw a black hawk helicopter. Since it turned out to be a beautiful day we decided to find something fun to fill our afternoon!
3 comments:
Megan,
Luke and I have been reading your blog and loved seeing pictures of your kids. It is a great way to keep in contact. The pictures of the beach make us miss Maine. We hope to make it out there this July.
I remember working at the Special Olympics while in YW! That was one of the coolest experiences I'd had. I'm glad they still do it!
This looks way fun, my kids would have loved it. They all look so cute. Oh and I consider a lake beach, "the beach" so yes to your beach question.
Post a Comment