

Well summer's here. Alanna's last day of school was yesterday. I can't believe it, she's reading and writing so well. Were so proud of her. She had to transfer half way through the year and she adjusted so easily. Both her teachers just loved her! (which makes us feel so good) We're excited for swimming, camping, and going to the park lots this summer! I had to share another one of Dallins boo boo's. He fell last Friday while pushing Lightning McQueen, he landed chin first! Ouch! After her bath on Sunday morning I got the nerve up to do Alanna's hair different even though Alanna HATES her hair done and I HATE to french braid. We both suffered through it anyway. It looked so sweet I had to document it, especially so Bnana could see it. Any chance Bnana gets she loves to french braid someones hair.
2 comments:
Cute, cute hair! I can't french braid at all. Good job Megan. And poor Dallin! He reminds me of Kai with all of his little injuries. I can't believe Alanna is done with kindergarten!!! Way to go!
I remember you mom french braiding my hair so many times I can't count. Back in the care free times. Looks cute. Hopefully you'lle get some rain free camp days.
Post a Comment