



Is it still a beach when it's on the lake??? I don't know but this is one of our first SUNNY DAYS so we took the opportunity to hit the beach with some friends after volunteering all morning. Our kids LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, to play in the sand so they had a GREAT time. The wind was blowing really hard so it made it pretty chilly to get in the water. Not that that stopped Embree and Alanna. We had a nice relaxing time and we'll definitely go back to this beach it's really nice.
3 comments:
Oh! I miss the lakes up there!! All the sun that you get at the ocean, but no jelly fish or other scarey things! I'm glad you had fun!!
That looks like so fun! And your kids look adorable in their cute little swimming suits. We're going to the beach this weekend and I can't wait!
Very cute pictures!! I love the second one - very sassy! :) We could have used a beach today, I think it hit 110!! Wish we could visit sometime.
Post a Comment