
The view from our window. That's Elis Island to the left.

Ground Zero.
Sean had to go to New York City for an Oppenheimer meeting. He surprised me about a month ago and said he bought a plane ticket for me so I could go too! Trew had to tag along since he is nursing! We got two good friends of ours to take the other kids for the three days. It was a nice little break. Trew got to be spoiled and feel like he was an only child. We stayed at the Marriott Downtown, 27th floor. It's one building away from Ground Zero. And two blocks away from the Hudson River. I had never been to the City before. I thought it was amazing. Before this the biggest city I've ever been too was Boston and Salt Lake which are neat in there own ways, but don't compare to NYC. It was really cool and I hope we get to go back next year for the same event!
3 comments:
Megan, I am laughing at how many of our pictures are the same. Luke's biggest disappointment was that the final Celtics game was when we were on the plane! He watched it over and over with replays. We left all three boys with Kim (Stinson). Colby does great with a bottle. Wouldn't that have been crazy if we'd run into each other?
I love all the pictures! You look so good Megan---this looks like it was such a fun trip.
A blue M&M dressed up like John Travolta. Chocolate and a hunky man...
Now that's my idea of sightseeing.
Post a Comment