WOW! Awesome trip! I'm jealous. I've never visited that cool city. And without little ones! (Well the ones who get whiny and grouchy) :)Someday...we went to that same wax museum in Vegas - it was so cool! I freaked out my brother with a pic of me and Johnny Depp. LOL! To answer your question - no we don't have to worry about snakes near the tents, just up high on the rocks where they like to sun themselves. You should suggest a ward campout! Super fun!
1 comment:
WOW! Awesome trip! I'm jealous. I've never visited that cool city. And without little ones! (Well the ones who get whiny and grouchy) :)Someday...we went to that same wax museum in Vegas - it was so cool! I freaked out my brother with a pic of me and Johnny Depp. LOL! To answer your question - no we don't have to worry about snakes near the tents, just up high on the rocks where they like to sun themselves. You should suggest a ward campout! Super fun!
Post a Comment