


I'm obsessed. I love to get family pictures of us all. Sunday was the perfect opportunity. Everyone was dressed up and lookin' cute. I tried to get to church early (we start at 11am) so we could snap a few because Sean has to leave for meetings at 9am. (were all not ready before he leaves.) And forget after church we're all a mess! I failed, so before we all went to Sunday school we stepped outside with Uncle Scotty to take some. Of course he did a great job, but my stinking little kids didn't do so well. I guess they had JUST sat quietly for over an hour! CAN'T I HAVE IT ALL?????!!!!!
4 comments:
I just want to say... You look great!!! I hope I look remotely as good as you do when my baby is the age of Trew! Your family also looks WONDERFUL! :-)
Holy cow, you did not just have a baby!!! You look so dang good. I am very jealous. And I love your hair--you always have the cutest hair. The pics turned out cute---you're all just good-looking people. Todd's in Boston right now. Wish I could have come with and visited you. Hope all is well!
wow! you look so great and you just had another kid!
about that whole getting the kids to sit still for an hour thing...clue me in on how that's done, would ya?
PS nice to "meet" you.
What a great idea to take the picture during church between the hours! I am going to have to remeber that! And by the way Megan, you look great.
Post a Comment