
131 to 92. Sweet, very sweet. Way to go Celtics!!!! We get to celebrate another championship win with our teams this year!!! (would have been three if the Pats hadn't blown it) Sean is as giddy as a school girl!! He was 11 last time Bean town won a championship. He went to a playoff game a few weeks ago when they played against Detroit, lucky duck! Sean talked to my Pepere when the game had about three minutes left. The first thing he said to Sean was "I LIKE THAT SONG, 'Na na na na, na na na na, hey, hey, hey GOOD BYE' " The WHOLE Garden was singing it. What a moment, what a moment!
3 comments:
You guys are hilarious.
Kobe needs a little humbling, but unfortunalty I'm sure this didn't do the trick. Go New England sports this year, even though the pats didn't win they did make it to the finals wich is accomplishment in it's self.
I guess I should be upset that we lost but I'm not really that into sports. You guys are so funny!
Post a Comment