
I was just on the computer upstairs when I noticed it was awfully quiet downstairs. I headed down to check on them and walked into them in the kitchen doing this...... I'm always telling Alanna and Dallin to leave my tape alone. Well, they can have as much as they want for this 'project'!
6 comments:
Megan, that's hilarious! Thanks for the laugh. Your kids are adorable.
Ha Ha Ha! Cute. I was wondering why they looked so serious until I read your post and looked a little closer. Too funny!
I love that Embree is starting to get in on the BIG kid fun now =0). What cute kids you have =0).
I'll have to teach this fun activity to Jimmy!
LOL, Hey Maybe my kids can learn this trick when we come to visit.
Oh that is funny. You know what is crazy- Johnny has that same shirt your son has on, and he was wearing it today! I love it. It totally goes with the mischief.
Post a Comment