


Trew is getting so big! Aww, it makes me sad. He belly laughed for the first time last Thursday....at the stupid chick in Sean's office. I was not impressed. He laughed at me three times today. He's like his sister Alanna was, the more you scare him the more he laughs. He has also learned how to chew on his hand. He sucked his thumb quite a bit when he was in the hospital and first home so I'm wondering if he'll be a sucky, sucky thumb boy. Alanna didn't suck hers until she was four months old so we'll see.
2 comments:
What a cute boy! Audrey was that same way, you had to scare the crap out of her to get her to laugh. And now I am wondering why she's afraid of everything....hmmm...Anyway, I hope you're doing well. Your kids are too cute.
He is just soo cute! I love it too when Abigail giggles.
Post a Comment