Friday, April 18, 2008

Smiles





Trew is now smiling all the time. It's so cute to walk in a room and see him smiling at Embree, Dallin, or Alanna. He loves them. (they're the ones that give him his binky after all) He's cooing a little bit and he's wearing his 3-6 months clothes. He's a little chubby boy although I don't have a clue what he weights, he goes next week for his doctors appointment.

7 comments:

Ruitman Family said...

He is SO cute! I'll bet he loves his sisters & brother---how fun! I'm glad you posted more pics of him. It's fun to see how much he has grown!

Micki Stetson said...

Oh my goodness he is so adorable.. You and Sean make beautiful babies.

nana and atom said...

he is darling! and he looks like a bundle of fun!

Stinson Family said...

I loved it when Abby started to smile on her own. He is soo adorable, love your pictures.

Smith Living said...

OH he looks so cute. Grady is starting to smile with less effort now too. It's so much fun. Have fun on you vacation. I'm mourning our phone time.

Angela said...

Please can I squish his little cheeks!? Too cute. I LOVE when older sibs make the baby smile. Keep the pictures coming!

Erika said...

Little baby smiles are the sweetest!