Thursday, April 10, 2008

Free hugs???

Okay, yet again I'm posting a link to something I think is HILARIOUS. Watch the WHOLE thing because the last part is the funniest!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPufSlkqMAE

5 comments:

Ruitman Family said...

Too funny! I loved it. Too bad we're not there to partake of the free hugs. It's weird no one came up with something like this sooner.

Marie said...

I love it! And that guy at the end, "We're talking eternity here..." like giving free hugs and spreading joy doesn't affect eternity!

Stinson Family said...

This was a great lift to my day. I loved the idea. It is nice to see that instead of all the anti things out there. The little boy at the end was really cute too!

Angela said...

very cute. loved the song!

Micki Stetson said...

Hey there Thomas family. I've become addicted to reading your posts Megan...thanks you for keeping me entertained. I've just created a blog myself and have added your page as a link...hope you don't mind.