
We couldn't be more happy to have April 15th come and gone!!!!! Sean work so hard this year. I wish I added up the hours in a week he worked. Until about two weeks ago he went in at 7:00am and didn't return until 12:00 midnight! I'm sure he could add a few good 'tax' stories right here, I'll leave it up to you to ask him about his most memorable tax return of the season. Lets just say her 'expenses' made him blush!! Hee hee. The kids and I survived thanks to lots of good friends keeping us busy. We usually go to Florida for two weeks but we've gone back and forth for a few weeks now trying to decide where to go on vacation. We decide to take the kids to Six Flags to see Thomas Town. While it is depressing to Sean and I that were really not going to Florida the kids LOVE Thomas the Train! And it will be nice to hang out in our new house and have nothing to do, imagine that!
3 comments:
Thomas is coming to Maine! "A Day With Thomas" will be in Booth Bay the weekends of July 25th and August 3rd! Ticket for the day, and a ride on Thomas, are $18 for anyone age 2 and up. Under two are free. Here's the link if you're interested (our kids are into Thomas too)
http://www.thomasandfriends.com/usa/parents/dowt.html
I see it cut off the last of the link... where you see the dowt.h
that .h should be .html
It is always wounderful to have Daddy home after he has been gone for a couple of weeks. I know I am greatful to have Josiah around.
Post a Comment