Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Socks




Since we've been in our new house Embree's socks have been disappearing. One pair by one pair they'd vanish. The past few weeks I've noticed she only has TWO pairs. So today while I put baby Trew's bedding in the crib, I pulled the crib out from the wall and low and behold I found all of her socks.......seriously you'd think I notice that EVERY nap she ever took in that crib she'd wake up with bare feet!

2 comments:

Ruitman Family said...

I love it! Of course us moms don't notice funny things like barefoot children after EVERY nap! I'm the same way. And I love that every time we move, we find all sorts of "treasures" the kids have hidden away.

Angela said...

LOL! So funny. You're good enough to actually move the furniture - I have a love/hate relationship with dust ruffles. They're cute, but hide so much! :)