Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Trew and the Crew









I have been nominated to be the "postman" as we still don't have our computer set up yet at our new home. Yes, indeed, Megan had a beautiful baby boy, Trew Hurley Thomas, 7 lbs. 15oz., 21 inches long and for those who care a 13cm cranium. He was born on Valentine's Day 2:31pm. Like his brother he is destined to be a lover not a fighter=) He is sleeping great!!! He came home to 3 very sick siblings and a very sick mommy but things are going well. People are feeding us so much we are beginning to run out of room in the fridge. Anyhew, here are some pics of the new guy for your viewing pleasure. I think we have a sucky, sucky thumb boy on our hands!!

7 comments:

Tara said...

Very sweet! Congrats to Megan and the family! Sorry to hear about the illness, but glad to hear Trew is sleeping well!

I kind-of miss our thumb sucking boy... always so cute when they're little.

Good luck with the crew. Welcome Trew!

Ruitman Family said...

Congratulations you guys! Megan--he is such a cutie! And I love the name Trew. I hope you're all feeling better now and that things are going well. I'll talk to you soon.

Erika said...

Congrats!!! Look at all that gorgeous dark hair...so fun. My boys were both baldies...or pretty close to being baldies. Maybe someday I'll get a hairy one! :)

Stinson Family said...

Congrats to your beautiful family. Your baby is soo cute. And the family picture looks great.

Angela said...

So sweet! I love new babies. Sorry to hear that you were all sick. 4 is a great number! I've never heard that name before, where did you come up with it?? And by the way, is that KATHY STROUT!?!

Fowler family said...

Woah! You had your baby! He is so cute! He's got the cutest head of hair.

Hope you are doing well Mommy. Labor is an amazing feat! You are a champ! And I love his name, Trew.

Leah said...

Congratulations! He is gorgeous. Hope everyone is feeling better.