Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm back!!!




Finally were up and running! We've had a busy month, it's flown by. I can't believe Trew is a month old today. He's such a good boy. Well here's a quick recap of our past four weeks. We came home from the hospital to three sick kids (I also had the horrible cold/cough/flu) Dallin was puking his brains out. Six days post baby I hemorraged, ended up in the ER (thanks to Aunt Christina) and over night in the hospital where they did horrible things to me. I'd love to go into detail it was quite the experience. Sean of course is VERY busy working 7:30am to 12 midnight EVERY DAY but Sunday. We never see him. Last Sunday he fell asleep on the couch and our kids took turns laying on him while he snoozed it was really funny. Alanna switched schools. She was SO sad on the first day but LOVES it now. The kids just love Trew, these pic's were taken a few weeks ago but more pictures are coming!

5 comments:

Erika said...

No wonder you haven't updated in a while...I hope you're all doing better now. Trew is adorable! Did your other ones that gorgeous dark hair? SO cute!

Tara said...

Good to see the pictures. So, how big is Trew... nest to the kids, he seems pretty big (reminds me a little of Peter that way).

Sorry it's tax time... that's gotta be hard every year. But I must admit we're grateful to Sean for helping us out each year. It's so much nicer to have someone who knows all the ins and outs figuring the numbers! Thanks so much!

bridgette said...

YES! Not that I don't get to see you all the time anyway, but I love to read your updated blog. Trew looks almost chunky, not quite, but almost...I swear that he is way smaller than what you looks in those pictures.

Ruitman Family said...

Trew is so cute! I LOVE his hair! I'm glad you are all doing better. I didn't know that you had to go back to the hospital....not fun. E-mail me with your new phone number and address so I can send something and so we can chat! I'm excited to talk to you!

Angela said...

You poor thing! I'm sorry that you had complications and had to go to the hospital - as if your life wasn't busy and crazy enough! Hopefully you'll be okay now. Trew is so cute! My 4th also had really dark hair. Even my Dr. commented about her hair. The rest of my kids were baldies. Well, good to see you back!